This is the perfect party favor for a shower or birthday.
Used a heavy weight scrapbook paper/ card stock
Scissors, Cutting Mat, Metal Ruler, Double Sided Tape, Grey Lead Pencil, Kindy Glitz
1.Depending on how big your bases are cut circles for lids(mine are about 11cm across) Fold/ score into quarters and cut one whole quarter out. But be sure to leave just enough edge on one side for the tape to stick on and neatly tuck under at the end.
2. Score evenly around your box dividing each quarter into 4 again. I used something small and round to trace around to mark out each scallop. Cut scallops out and fold on the score. If putting a hair bobble on the top for a cherry like mine punch a hole in the centre at this stage- makes it easy for the elastic to fit through.
3. Optional decorative finish- Dry brush edges and detail with kindy glitz, leave to dry.
4. Lay out your pre bought cup cake patty pan bases. ( I suppose you could make you own if you wanted) Fill with goodies.
5. Use Double sided tape to stick lids together so that they form a cone shape. Make sure you enclose the elastic at this stage leaving the hair bobble sticking out to look like a cherry. Join with a piece of sticky tape from base to lid. This acts as a hinge. FINISHED.
Photo and Instruction Source: myrtleandgrace.blogspot.com
Loving this budget friendly trend. Bridal Party Chalkboard. So cute!
Photo Source: rusticweddingchic.com
A good photographer is worth it’s weight in gold. But knowing the pictures you want helps even the most inexperience photographer capture the moments that matter most to you. This bridesmaid shot is perfect and funny and we had to share.
Photo Source: www.weddingperfection13.tumblr.com
These gorgeous floral tiebacks are truly to die for, but sure to be a budget breaker which is why they make our fantasy Friday list. Talk to your florist to see if they can help you with a budget friendly similar look.
Photo Source: elizabethannedesigns.com
Martha Stewart’s Lillet Rose Spring Cocktail
- 12 ounces Lillet Rose
- 12 ounces Ruby Red grapefruit juice
- 6 ounces gin
- 6 edible flower blossoms
Combine 6 ounces Lillet, 6 ounces grapefruit juice, 3 ounces gin, and ice in a cocktail shaker. Shake until well chilled. Strain and divide cocktail among 3 stemmed cocktail glasses, such as Champagne coupes. Repeat. Garnish with flowers. Serve immediately.
Photo and Recipe Source: MarthaStewart.com
Who knew it could be this easy? Use a laser jet print and make sure the napkin is folded in half once to ensure it is the proper thickness and voila! Customize napkins for your next event!
Photo Source: asubtlerevelry.com
While tented escort cards will always be classic, brides are looking for fun ways to guide their guests to their table. We love this DIY hanging flags escort card board. Adorable and perfect for a summer wedding.
Photo Source: Bride.com
Happy Monday everyone! Check out these adorable hanging mason jar bouquets we’ve found! Absolute perfect to dress up an outdoor ceremony.
Photo Source: Style Me Pretty
Give your guests a little snack to keep the party going after the reception.
Photo Source: Style Me Pretty